Saturday

Brown packages with anteaneas.

Note that I've shifted to a new apartment ( still at My Place though ) since March. You ask me why? Well.......at the beginning I was totally clueless...oblivious to the fact that the cockroaches in Subang are in abundance. No worries. I shall not post any horrific graphics of cockroaches. Now...now...I'm not done with my story yet....I found out that those little black bits of things that look deceivingly like chocolate sprinkles that I always find on my dressing table under my air cond in my room were actually shit. Of cockroaches. Hell yeah. And not long after. Those little devils started showing up here and there in my room. Ridsect was my knight in shining armour. It was TRAUMATISING. The final straw was when I found their eggs that kept dropping out from my air cond. FYI they look like super mini curry puffs. I couldn't take it anymore. SO...with my sanity on the edge, I moved to Linda's and Yas's apartment into Mayble's room after she suddenly decided to move out. God is good:) I was super lucky to find a new apartment at the last minute. THE END. Cockroaches were breeding in my air conditioner.

No comments: