Sunday

I see KLCC.

Had lunch at O'Briens and it was O' So good. Slightly pricey for sandwiches and pastries but all ye sandwich aficionados will definitely agree that O'Briens know what their doing. Other than Subway I'd definitely give O'Briens a "YAY!"
The luxurious chicken crisp tripledecker sandwich. Don't get tongue-tied :) oh with chips too!
Never judge a sandwich by it's price
Played Zara.


Went to KLCC with Yas last last Saturday. I apologize for always blogging about things that happen ages ago. If I were a newspaper journalist I'd suck. By the time I report about denggi or any similarly fatal epidemic we'd all be goners. Anyways, as usual the KTM station and KL Central was packed as usual because it's a Saturday. Yas was hunting for a bag. Belive me she aimed beyond her target and got tops from Zara instead.She fired but she missed. There weren't any nice bags she fancied.Fortunately for us we got a cab ( which was actually running on a meter!) and headed over to Pavilion. Taxis that charge according to meter rates are R.A.R.E. You always have to bargain your ass off under the hot sun until those jackasses give in and give you that super behsong face. And unfortunately for us,the taxi driver of the taxi we took thought I was a retarded Korean whose english vocab consisted of only the word How much? And Thank you. Ghastly.HOWEVER, I got myself two pairs of flats.
The pair from Charles and Keith is love :)

No comments: