Monday

Joy In Shanghai.

Their pan fried "guo ties" are stuffed with so much meat it looks ready to burst. Makes being super patient with the waitresses worth it.
Pan fried lotus roots.
This I think has got to be the highlight of the whole meal. I don't usually like lamb or have lamb but after this I've finally realize how much I've missed out on. Behold the Mongolian Style BBQ Lamb. I think they borrowed fairy dust from Tinkerbell to make the sauce this good. If you've not try this, I suggest you go with me the next time and be the one to help me order ok?
RM25 for fresh scallops with mixed vegetables. Thumbs up. Those who know me well, yes cause of the broccolis. The white marshmallow like things you see are the scallops. Big and fresh people!
Fried noodles with seafood. I don't see much seafood though.
Fish maw and black mushroom soup. Super cheena names for the dishes. RM6 for a bowl per person. It may look boring, smell boring but the taste is anything but boring.
I gave century eggs a chance. After this, I will never give it another chance.
I've finally got a taste of Shanghai! Got to go to Joyous Shanghai just the other day. I know right? I'm about 6 years or so late. I just never thought of going. I don't know why either. Remember the older blogpost, I mentioned I initially wanted to go to Joyous Shanghai? But ended up at Imperial Duck. Ha! I told you I'm determine when it comes to food! I got great food but the service was everything but good. Ooooh have I mention? Their basins in the washroom are in the shape of hearts! How cute is that??Ok ok I've got to control my inner ah lian*

I'm definitely going back but the next time I go I'm definitely not ordering. Just so that I won't have look, hear or speak to any waitresses. But I will sure as hell eat. That's the main reason why I'm going back anyways.

No comments: