Tuesday

Pumpkin Patch.

Hahaha I had an omelette. For dinner. I know its more of a breakfast food but I wanted something light. And something light I got. As for the fries. I shoved it all over to Bie's plate. I had an onion, cheese and ham omelette. And boy oh boy. Was I surprised. I could actually taste the cheese. Some places their so stingy with their cheese you taste nothing at all but rest assure that's not the case with Pumpkin.
Super greasy onion rings! Cardinal sin this one ;p
Chicken Maryland. The taste is out of this world. Be prepared.
Cuppa Earl Grey.

What have I been doing these days besides working? ( I'm teaching by the way :p ) Well I hang out with my most favourite person in the world and just EAT :)
Ah. My waistline is stating the obvious. I need control....I need that...whats it?Aaah. Exercise. Haha. Eventually. After chinese new year anyways. Cross my heart. And my fingers ;p

PS/ Couple next to our table were annoyed with our constant camera flash. My apologies ;)

No comments: