Friday

19.

I'm 19 now and I feel....the same? No life changing revelations or mind blowing epiphanies on my birthday. Nope. Zero. No inordinately lavish gifts or va va voom parties. I spent the Friday, Saturday and Sunday (basically the weekends) with people who matter the most to me. Feasting on good food. Exactly how I want it to be. Though, I would have loved to spend it with a few other dear acquaintances, those who had to return to the Land of Marsupials as well, another chum happens to be in Ipoh and a racoon was lost? All in all, a very big thank you to everyone who took the trouble to write on my wall, the texts and emails. Thanks to everyone so much for all the lovely lovely wishes. I can't thank everyone personally, so I'll have to make do here. Thanks Jo for being so sweet and calling all the way here. I'm very blessed indeed :) You guys made this lassie here very happy.

I hope the other 2nd of August babies have had a swell time as well :)

Oh oh! Look at my balloons! :) You got or not??

No comments: