Thursday

Delizious.

The chocolate muffin wasn't nice at all. But granting the price of the muffin which was 80 cents, I'm not complaining :) The eclair was AWESOME. Nuff said.
My Snapper Fillet.RM18.90. After the first bite, my face was pure bliss. Hence, the boyfriend thought something was really wrong. My pureblissface is fugly. Be warned. Thank goodness, I don't use it often.
Pasta Salad. RM8.90.

I just want to get this post over with as soon as possible because you need to understand that this is an arduous task for someone with an empty belly. *Deep breaths* Ok you can say that Delizze's new? From what I've observed, customers are aplenty. So that means their definitely doing well. Had my dinner there last night and albeit the fact that it was a weekday, the place was full. What is this?? Sadly, the salads were sold out, much to my chagrin. But hey this is pretty ironic because I don't even like salads. But people keep telling me it's good. It's good. I certainly hope it is. This is getting slightly long winded. So I'll just end it with a gold star ok? I'm impressed with the food and the service. You would expect such a busy place to offer you lousy service but I guess Delizze just isn't part of the statistics. Wait...I think I'll give the place several gold stars.

No comments: