Monday

Takoyaki!

Ooooh. Now this I find, like the rest of the crowd very fascinating. Sugar painting :) Dude! That's my butterfly there! RM4 for my butterfly. RM10 for some kid's dragon. I wanted to ask whether he could make me a camera or something. I'll try the next time I go :) More pictures then ok?
*No worries, no Paul the Octopus was harmed in the process. Hurhurhur. I'm so lame. Heh.
YES! Takoyaki :) The best I've ever had. A very very long queue but very worth the wait indeed. The only downside now, is that I don't think I'll ever settle for Sushi King's takoyaki ever again. Sigh. How?
To my horror, my comrades bought those damn durian pancakes. What atrocity. But heck, what's coming up has got to be one of the best things I've ever had in the Kuching Festival.
I hate durians. I do but this seemed like a big whoop to everyone so I'm uploading this for those of you who enjoy ( I can't understand ) THIS revoltingly pungent fruit. There you go.

I'm sure all of you know it's that time of the year again. Hell yeah, the Kuching Festival. Food food food and nothing but for the whole month of August! :)

No comments: