Friday

Cheras.

And an anklet for RM6 :) Needless to say I had tons of fun :) A big hug to Chloe for always being such a dear :)
A bracelet for only RM10.
I got these earrings. And another set of normal studs for only RM5.


Lastly, potato crisps on a stick fried and flavoured with cheese or chilli powder. Whatever you like.
Exotic anklets anyone?
More hairbands.


Farrago of titbits for sale.
Accessories for your hair?Alot more affordable than Evita Perroni.

A Prada keychain :)
I saw like at least 3 stalls of Uncle Bob's scattered throughout the pasar malam.

This how the chai kueh in Cheras looks like.

And not to forget your main course.
Even sushi.
And doughnuts too.
An array of pastries.
Roasted pork. Their strictly Halal tho.
Parts of a fried chicken.
Delightful desserts.
You got Japanese bento lunches.
Haha cute aren't they and they look so real. I don't think I'll get one. It'll be a distraction in class if I hang it on my phone or bag.
More bakery goods in the form of keychains.

Decorations for ones' earlobes.
You can DIY your own piece of bread with your own spread of words and pictures instead of the conventional jam and butter.
Bread and cream rolls on a keychain. They smell nice too :)
Chloe, Vanessa and Micheal had assam laksa from a stall at the pasar. The stall next to the laksa stall was a stall selling sugarcane drinks. Apparently their at war. So if you buy the sugarcane drink and sat at the table of the laksa stall you'd get halaued away even if you ordered their laksa. I don't know why. But that's what happened to me and Linda.
Bubble tea :)
Motion-blurred looking aunty making popiah.
Cartoonish sponge cakes. 6o cents per piece.Mine was a doremon because frogs are disgusting, rabbits are cute, I like cats and pandas are endangered thus I settled with doremon :)
Steamboat in a truck.

H.A.T.S.

Nighties with an erotic sense of touch.
Nigella would love these ;)
Slogan tees and pictured tees in abuundance on sale.
Fake eyelashes from a fake M.A.C :)
A lil touch of Lalaness.

Taiwanese sausages. I couldn't resist myself ;)
I had these! Mushrooms gorgeously coated with batter and deep fried till a yummy tone of gold.
Cinderella could have just came here and bought another pair of 'em heels.
Had a pasar malam trip to Cheras a few weeks back ( Sorry again for the late update :x ) with Chloe, Yong Kang, Vanessa, Linda and Micheal who was nice enough to drive us there :) Thanks Chef! The place was congested with people and stalls. It was an awesome experience :) Tra-la-la-la-la~ Next resolution would be to have satays at Kajang :)

No comments: