Sunday

Pushed!

Went to the PUSH Subang Rally last Saturday with Linda and Yas. Got a cab over to Sunway first and had kebabs for dinner :) Lol after that we jumped onto the free shuttle bus that goes around sunway to Sunway college where the rally was held. CF's from all the secondary schools in subang collaborated in this God-glorifying project Together. So needless to say theres tons of secondary school students who attended the rally. But I was amazed by the way God has touched their young hearts.

Despite feeling like an aunty, I had a great time. It's been ages since I last went to a christian rally. I miss that atmosphere where everyone's just there to give praise and glory to God. Every drumbeat just amplifies your passion for God. And with every key you feel God's loving embrace. My spiritual life has been in jeopardy for quiet awhile now. It's been lying in the ICU for goodness knows how long. But now I'm glad to say I'm slowly picking up pace again with God's grace and a healthy dose of prayer. The rally was an amazing revival.

All glory to God.
God bless y'all :)

No comments: