Sunday

Sleeping Over At Elaine's :)

Laine on her phone with *Judy and me on the phone with bie. Phoebe is not on the phone with anyone so she took this picture :)
Hugsy No.2 asleep :)
Softies :)
Go read your notes from Mr Ari.
Phoebe loves me :) Oh my gosh. I'm just as vain.



Whatever belongs to Elaine is vain :) Hahahaha Just Joking Lainey:)


Everyone. This is Hugsy no.2. No. It's not Hugsy from Friends. And his No.2 because theres a story to it :) Hugsy is sitting on California :p
Phoebe knows what and where California really is.
Will introduce the furry creature Phoebe used to bashed me with in the next picture.
Than.... we started camwhoring :)
Lainey behind her moral notes. Had this moral test the next morning so we had to study despite of being famished and blotted. Well. At least we tried to ;)

Laine's Bobby :) :) :) :) His the 3rd cutest thing in the world after my toy puppy and Lumpy the Heffalump. He literally stood still when I told him I wanted to take a picture of him. Vain right? He must have observed Elaine camwhoring:p His sooo cute. Sighs. I want one of my own:x Someday.

Had a sleepover at Laine's place last last thursday. Was busy busy busy recently so needless to say my blog was the first thing I neglected. Headed over to Aeon at Bukit Tinggi to get tickets for Ice Age 3 :) Phoebe and I decided to get Laine and her family doughnuts from Big Apple's. I'm not a fan of Big Apple's but there weren't any other options so yeah. A dozen of 'em doughnuts half of them smothered with choc and nothing but:)

Headed over to Teluk Gong for seafood that evening with Laine, her sis and her mum. Other than the sound of the waiters calling out orders, the restaurant was secluded, tucked in between the criss-cross of freshly tarred lorongs. The serene ambience, the breeze and that familiar scent of mosquito coils had me reminiscing about Damai. ( I missed those times we had there you guys :x)

However, I cheered up after the food Laine's mum ordered for us came :) We had salted chicken, assam coconut prawns, oyster pancake *Note that the oyster pancake here doesn't come in the crunchy keropok form you usually get back home in Kuching. I'm allergic to crabs. Ipso Facto. Phoebe isn't. That girl has one hell of an appetite. Despite of that, she doesn't even gain an ounce. *Envy.

Blotted with seafood, we went over to TGV at Aeon for our movie. ICE AGE 3 is a MUST watch. If you want me to describe the movie to you in the most summarised way it'll have to be LMAOANA ( Laugh my ass off Again and Again ) . I love Buck. And Diego. And Sid :)

Lastly, a big thanks to Lainey and her family. I had a great time:)

No comments: