Wednesday

Street Craze.

Ah...My favourite. 037. Teriyaki Chicken Lunch Box Set. Comes with Kimchi and soup. *Yums.
We got minaiture toy hats as souvenirs for free. Do ask the waiters.
Have been to The Street Cafe more than five times in the past two weeks. For those of you who have yet to go there, Korean food is the only cuisine on the menu. Being a fan of kimchi myself, I love it. Though it's a tad bit pricey,I really can't deny myself Kimchi. I love the ambience on the first floor. Please go and see for yourself. The waiters will offer to take a polaroid of you and your friends after your meal so don't be shy.Stick-it-notes are also readily available for you to unleash your creativity and your polaroid will adorn the walls of The Street Cafe alongside your customized Stick It Notes. I might just go again tomorrow.... :)

No comments: