Tuesday

18.

Oh dear. I haven't been updating for awhile. I just turned the big One Eight last Saturday. Was dreadfully sick and was bedridden for 2 days. Had to skip school on Friday and waited for 4 friggin long hours at the clinic. Yas was sick too. So that makes the both of us comrades. Had a fever, cough and a bit of the flu. And with the hype on the recent H1N1 Influenza pandemic, I was madly paranoid.

The initial plan on my birthday was to celebrate with Van, Da and Yas at BubbaGump. SHRIMPS!!!!.... Unfortunately, I was too sick to go out. Drifted into countless slumbers over the weekend. I guess my sleep debt is cleared for now. Sigh. An unexpected way to turn 18. It's also my first birthday away from home :p Lol. I am abashly proud of myself I don't know why. Maybe it's cause I've made it this far. I'm a tad bit lazy to take pictures of my b-day presents and upload 'em. I'll do it the next time around.

.... I got...

  • A zebra-stripped G-string ( kinky;p ) from Yas and Da together with Ribena pastilles and a Scrapebook of Us they painstakingly made from scratch, which I L.O.V.E, L.O.V.E, L.O.V.E. :) :) :)
  • Tokyo, my Pink poodle from Jo and Chua. Jo was a such a darling. She gave me a handmade birthday card :) Just as I requested. I'm the first ever to recieve a handmade card from her :) :) :) Be jealous people ;)
  • An MNG cardi from Sharon and Bebe. And a RED OPI from Leen and Steph :):) :)
  • A pendant with my initial from Tracie :)
  • Another gorgeous handmade card from Andrea, Ee Lin, Sarah them :) :) :)
  • A necklace from Pheyyyy-Bay Chin :) :)
  • Chocolate birthday wish from Ivana :)
  • A cute clip-on photo frame from Lainey.
  • A gaint box of HELLO PANDA from Vanessa :) :) :)
  • A birthday cake surprise from Chloe:)! And from G8 too :) :) :)
AND TONEEESSS OF BIRTHDAY WISHES :) :) :) :) !!!!

I love you guys. Y'all should know who you are.
The wishes were enough to make my day and I'm extremely blessed to have WONDERFUL FRIENDS :)

God bless each and everyone of you :) :) :)
Ya...So it was a great way to turn 18 after all eventhough I was sick sick sick.
I'll put BubbaGump on hold for now :)

It's 18 and Life now....
C'est La Vie.
I shall anticipate and live every moment of being 18 now to the best I can.


No comments: