Thursday

Cedric Lo.

Sushi from Jusco for dinner :)


I absolutely love this dress. I don't know why. The prints are gorgeous. Should I or shouldn't I? :)
My foot popped :) Hahaha a friendly reminder, remember Princess Dairies?
A simple LBD.
Yes, we are happy people :)
I'll miss you Jo Lan :(
A vintage print dress. I've tried it like 3 times now. I am indecisive:x



Jo came back again!
2nd shot.
At F21 with Ivana and Angel. Jo left us :x Lainey too.
Get ready for a series of camwhore people ! ;)

Jo, Me and retro looking shades.

Trip to Sunway with my girls, Jo, Gel, Laine, and Ivana after an hour of class at college yesterday. Lainey was super contented with her major splurge at Charles and Keith. A shopaholic she is. A wild one when she steps into Charles and Keith. Went to watch Ghosts of Girlfriends Past starring Mat McConaughey and Jen Garner.It was so-so la. No ravings. No rantings. But definitely something you'd watch with your other half. Emma Stone aka Allison was hilarious in the movie. Period. 30mins before the movie,our stomaches screamed hunger so we made a detour to Asian Avenue's Gas-O-Line for lunch. Met up with Zeke and his girlfriend there. Such a sweet couple. And and and!We were right on time for the movie :)

Am busy packing now. Ok. Not really. I'm actually blogging. As usual. I can't wait to go home. I'm still screwed by an infected throat and a leaking nose. All over again. Shoo germs. Note to self, get healthy dose and serving of great home-cooked food. Au Revoir to laundries for a week! Yip!But I know I'll miss you guys.

Have a great holiday eh G8? :)

No comments: