Monday

Frenchie.

I'm a manicure kind of person. I don't really give a bull about my toenails they have a mind of it's own. I love french manis. My very first french mani was about two years ago at Top Nails. Till this very day I still do go there. Top Nails has since upgraded after months of my absence. But nevertheless their still one of the best at what they do. An impromptu visit to Top Nails without an appointment could either mean your just asking for disappointment or your very old (not as in old "old")friend might just be working there a la part time and just make a place for you and your keratin babies. I went for the second alternative to avoid the worst case scenario because my nails really need saving. Thanks to Jenny who happened to be my primary schoolmate and tuition pal aeons ago :) She's juggling college and maincures at the same time. My salute. We chit chatted the whole mani through. Caught up on old times. And to think I actually thought it was going to be a bland afternoon. My thoughts wrong. Haha. Prices for french manis now are RM33 just so you know. French manis back in KL are alot pricier ok?Drop by Top Nails at Crown Square anytime for the grand de la grand treatment for your nails. Be it manicures, pedicures, nail extensions to eyelash perming. They have it all.
Thanks again Jenny :) ! I had a great time!

No comments: