Wednesday

ShoGun.

Group pic :)
Some kind of Thai salad combo my uncle loves.
Braised abalone :)
Curry crabs for all seafood aficionados.
Black pepper beef with bell pepper.

It's what I didn't get to try:( Sodding sore throat.
Teriyaki chicken :)
I took a walk around the restaurant with my cam. I didn't take much pictures of the food there. It would be damn weird for me to go open every single lid and cover to take a pic of the food inside. So I'll just have to make do of what I took :)
Oysters for the gentlemen?
My uncle being the gastronomical connoisseur he always is, had his Peking duck a la sushi style. It was delish :)
To amuse myself I even had the decency to arrange my sushis in a pattern :)
Being a Japanese buffet in general, by all means you'd definitely get sushi :) Lots and lots of it :)

Had a chance to finally try out Shogun last Monday with my aunt and uncle who stopped by KL after their trip to Perhentian. Headed over to Sunway after class to meet up with my aunt and uncle. I miss her : ( I was still sick so needless to say, with half of my appetite lost, I didn't really eat much. Oh wells. Theres always the next time :) Lindaaaa....... Sooooooon :)

No comments: