Monday

By The Time The Night Is Over.


Vege balls.
Golden mushroom.
Lamb shoulder.
Went to Shabu Shabu right after my parents picked me up from the airport.

I had 2 and the rest goes to my lil cousin. Just because I didn't have the time to go to Toys R Us to get him anything. * Cringe.
My purchase of the day- Half a dozen fried sugar coated pieces of dough. Krispy Kreme's still kicks ass.
Packed up and headed home to where I truly belong after a hell of a week. Good riddance to SJ.Despite being drowsy I managed to not forget my IC this time around. Most of everyone's all masked up at LCCT. Was darn early for the flight so went and got myself doughnuts from Dunkin's. Plugged into my ipod and was lost from the world till everyone started linig up for the plane. No hassle. Seats are assigned now. A claustrophobic's worst nightmare are AirAsia planes. Bloody cramped seats. But for the money I forked out for a ticket back home...I'll just have to shut up and suck it in. Slept for 3/4 of the flight. 4/4 of the flight was spent with my ipod ( What would I do without you?)and 1/4 was wasted on understanding the circadian rythm. Touched down at around 8.30 and I am ecstactic to be HOME! It's everything My Place Apartment will never ever be :)

No comments: