Tuesday

Couplepuff : )

A stroll in the night at Friendship Park can only mean ample mosquito bites or probably a handful of snatch thefts. Depends on your luck. I go for mosquitoes. But they don't matter. You do, as long as your mine. This feels...Wicked. Doesn't it Bie? :)
Us :)


ONLY FOR DISPLAY.
Fake Artichokes of Green Gallery.
Bella's Pepperoni pizza.
Caesar salad at Bella. A very healthy option indeed.
Baby Dee is nothing but adorable!


Technically, this is illegal. To all couples out there, at your own risk. Have fun :)

The best feeling in the world is whenever I'm with you.

I see our rings :)
Clearly your never too old to be at the toy section.
Del-phin :D

The gentleman paying for the purchase of the night :)
Bloop.



Annoyed much? :)

At F.O.S trying on everything that implies lala just to annoy you :)

With my 2360. We'll let the Ixus rest for awhile.
Questioning expression on my face reads : " Your actually reading?"
I know I'm gonna get it for posting this one :p
My favourite picture of the lot. Banana :)
At Poppies trying on a pair of cat ears.

Dedicated to you my dear. See. I do have pictures of us in my blog :D
Love you lots :)

No comments: