Tuesday

It's Spring!


Pocky. A rather wonderful alternative when theres no Hello Panda.
Aaaaaahhhh..... My paradise :) Sadly could only take boxes on the bottom of the shelf because the rest are too high up. One of the many dilemma a person of my height encounters.
I seriously have no idea what the two guys on the corner right of the picture are doing. I shall remain apathetic about all kinds of relationship. So no comment.
Thought of buying this for my beloved Steph or Drea :)
My mummy paying for the purchase of my thermos :)
My kids are going to be wearing baby crocs in the distant future :) That is if I decide to have any first :)
My main mission at Spring was to get myself a thermos. So off I went. Umty- Tiddly Umty-Too. Yassss!Remember what's on this magnet the next time we pig out ok?

No comments: