Monday

Here.There.Everywhere.

I like my new French manicure. Very much.
Had it done at Sunway this time at the mani-pedi parlour in Asian Avenue. RM40 for french. RM30 for a normal mani. Sharon and Eve are lovely :)
O.P.I is every nails best friend simply because it's safe with a lower level of formaldehyde which if we're exposed to for a long time, may cause cancer.
I'm still vain. Just means I'm fine. For now.
This is getting to me. The dragon on the cup holds a slightly uncanny resemblance to Mushu from Mulan.
Chicken nuggets.
It just looks photographable.
Chicken teriyaki Udon.
One of my favourite sushis. Seasoned jellyfish is so not gross. Octopuses ARE!

Turkish ice cream. Strawberry & Banana. Yums.
The world through a piece of tomato.
Bought this once upon a time around August. Lip gloss from Bloop. Mine kicks ass because theres a strawberry on top :)
I like Mr Sinatra.
You-know-who-you-are. You like me...You really really like me! Okay enough with the melodrama for now.
Another Kinder Joy?I am extremely disappointed with the toy I got. But what the heck. This just gives me another valid reason to get myself another one :D

Wholesome delicacies from Ipoh. Courtesy of Van's mum. THANK YOU AUNTIE :) !!!
Shit. Now I've got a sudden craving for those ginormous fishballs:x

No comments: