Wednesday

Independence Day On A Birthday.

Happy birthday Yas! We love you! :) XOXOXO
Birthday lunch at Dragon-i. C.H.I.N.E.S.E FOOD!
Tried on a red number at Topshop. A potential prom dress? Opinions? :) I think it makes me look like one of 'em sailormoon girls :x

Rocky "candles". Three cheers for this fun snack!

Nerd-zilla.

Don't forget your face masks :)





Our independence day celebration!
They look like they're on their honeymoon :)

The end result! Haha we had to use Rocky sticks as candles. It was a midnight sharp surprise. The birthday girl was drifting off to slumberland. But we pulled her back and sang her happy birthday and made her eat our Jusco effort.
After the dinner, Linda and I decided to get Yas cupcakes to help her celebrate her birthday and hari kemerdekaan that night. It was quite late and as you'd expect most of the shops were already closed. But we saw hope when we came across a Cake Sense stall. And we saw cupcakes! Hallelujah! BUT the woman there kept telling us they were closing and that we weren't allowed to get the cupcakes. Well excuse me lady! It's just a few cupcakes. I'm not in any way asking you to bake a me a cake right? After ceaselessly pleading with her she wouldn't even budge. Ish. I'm boycotting Cake Sense from now onwards. Ok ok. So we had to rush to Jusco to get a tub of ice cream as our last resort. We got Rocky sticks and smarties for a lil bit of deco. Our spontaneous improvisation resulted in what the picture above shows. Smarties for words. It says Yas with a heart. New Zara top?
A molten chocolate cake. My assumption by the way. If you're a fan of buffalo wings, please try the sweet-chilled glazed wings at Chilis. It is delicious.
Yas and her first birthday cake. Doesn't she look radiant? ;)
My monterey chicken with jack chesse and a serving of mashed potatoes and florets of cauliflower and brocolis.
Aunty Geraldine's order. I forgot the name of the dish. If I'm not mistaken it's a quesadilla?
Linda's chicken crispers.
Yasmin's salmon.


Yassie's pre-birthday dinner at Chillis that night was awesome :) This is her in her newly purchased Zara dress and her fabulous mum :)

Away to Krispy Kreme for a light snack. Viola! My chocolate peanut butter doughnut :) Light in this case is an understatement :p

Checked into Boulevard hotel with Da on Sunday after loitering at Pavilion. A heaven away from My Place Apartment. Shelled out 320 for this deluxe paradise.

Da : TTTVVVV! * Grabs remote control and flips feverishly through several channels*

Me : *Guffaw* How does it feel to hold a remote control again?

Da : Feels sooooo good!

After a short while,

Da : Ha? So little channels!

Watched Pirates of the Carribean 3 most of the afternoon on TV. Johnny Depp is gorgeous no :)?

No comments: