Monday

Munchs!

Ok. This was taken on another night. If I had this I wouldn't even have to resort to my insta-porridge. I have been having these insatiable cravings for lemon chicken. Honestly, I am baffled myself. But I don't really give a damn darn. Lemon chicken is GOOD :) The one from My Friend's Place is a rather excellent choice. In my own opinion. Maybe because it's the only place I've tried lemon chicken at.
Pathetic looking dried up pieces of mushroom, carrots and what whats. I don't have any photo on how the "porridge" looks like after it's ready. But in terms of taste, it's ok. The rice lookalike styrofoam pieces absorb the water, shrinks than dissolves into a rice like substance. That sentence sounds oddly like a Bio procedure. Hmmmm.
Ok. It looks funny. Almost unedible.I know. Like styrofoam pieces. I was debating with myself whether I should really eat it or just microwave another stone cold frozen packet of kolo mee. To eat or not to eat that is the question! Live or let die. I was too hungry to think anyways so I just went ahead with it. God forbid, if any calamity or mischance should occur, I am sure about one thing. Yasmin Liew will not be the one in my will to have this blog. She NEVER updates. * 1# WARNING.
Ahhh. My remedy for a dinnerless night. 3 minutes instant porridge from your all trusty convenience store, 7-11. You must be thinking: "WOW. So instant. Only 3 minutes." But 3 minutes is ridiculously long when your hungry:x
Heart shaped strawberry biscuits.
This is adorable. My favourite Disney princess has always been Belle. Ok la so she wasn't royal in the first place to begin with but she's smart enough to get on the good side of the beast and become a queen :) Witty eh?Don't need to scheme somemore. No rivals. Plus assistance from a teapot, clock and a candelabra. Lumiere and Cogsworth are adorable when they squabble :) I think I'm a tad bit bias. Belle's golden ball gown kicks ass. It's the most extravagant looking princess gown :) FYI. Belle means beautiful in french.
I have tried desperately to make the butter cookies look more delectable but albeit my efforts, nothing availed. It looks mouldy doesn't it?
I normally wouldn't buy anything that have cows on the packaging other than milk. But this was an exception because it was cheaper than the rest of the biscuits and cookies. Still saving for my lomo.
Chocolate covered marshmallow with strawberry filling is devilishly delicious. Might not be everyone's cup of tea because the chocolate coating is sickeningly sweet. But that I'm not complaining. I wish I had Hershey's kisses too. Their magical. Cookies and cream please :)
Hershey's Mallow Blast is AWESOME!

No comments: