Sunday

Obituary.


My belated condolences to my lil cousin's nameless tortoise. Shall we call him Marshall?Just for the sake of it. Rest in peace my dear friend. Eventhough we weren't on close terms. You'll be missed.
Sidetracking. . . . >>

On that fateful night,

Lil cousin: " My tortoise died."

Me: " How come??Yala...You never take care of it. That's why."

Lil cousin: " I do take care of it. Not me. It died of cancer!"

Me: *Ambivalent response* I may have laughed. Just a bit.

My dear Marshall, I hope you're happy right this very moment in tortoiseshell paradise where you truly belong.

I will swear off "Why did the tortoise cross the road" jokes from now onwards.

Shall we all just bow our heads and remain in a moment of silence as we mourn the death of our fellow reptilian, Marshall. Rest in peace.

*Pardon the picture that was taken with my phone cam. Marshall looks alot more dashing in real life*

No comments: