Sunday

Parody!

Oh ya. Before I forget. I paid an extra RM1.20 just to change my Sprite to a Ribena. That just shows how much I'm willing to sacrifice for Ribena.
Burger King. Before we decided otherwise.
SEE!I am studying. And I so did not take this picture on my own with my right hand which cannot be seen in the picture because it's holding the camera.
Bag contains Jujubes and Sunkist. Mine and hers.
Van, decked out in her CK hoodie. I'm so sorry I can't zoom in on your hoodie.
*I know I'm so going to get it from you. Nevertheless. I'll wait:)*
Had to study for upcoming trials. I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. Hear me?
Artificial orchids. Falls a long long way behind the Ghost Orchid in the movie Adaptation.
Fries-Less.
My Filet O' Fish. Healthier than a McChicken.
Van's McChicken. Hahaha it contains MORE calories than a Filet O' Fish!
Hahaha. I know I said Burger King. Being fickle, we changed our minds. Ended at McD's.
Perfume and cosmetic outlet at the airport where we mingled around abit and tried on Anna Sui'
s Secret Wish, Armani's Aqua Di Gio and other lovely scents.
Look at the lights.
Banana air freshener. I know a handful of bananas in my life. If you get what I mean.
*Points* LOOKIE!THERES HOME! :)

Reenacted Harold and Kumar Goes to Whitecastle with Van. Minus the weed and the obscenity.Our own parody of the show. Sarah and Van Goes to Burger King. It's 2 a.m in the morning and two girls; neither one of them tall, walks into KLIA as if it's the most normal thing any other teen would do at this odd hour. Think twice. The hokkiens would say both of us "...jiak pa bo su cho". I agree. Haha. It was a last minute consent between the both us. Called a taxi. Got dressed. And we were on our way.To our sheer horror,we forgot that all taxis charge midnight fares. Was initially suppose to go to LCCT. But took an en route to KLIA instead cause it was cheaper. Not even a single soul. The concourse was empty except for a few cleaners and a few security guards here and there.Okla. Got a few souls lo. And us. Forked out a hugeass sum to go back after our en tour to McD's. I guess that's the price you have to pay for an impromptu midnight excursion to the airport :)

No comments: