Thursday

Eats In Sing.

Again. Van's showing off her nails. Deliberately.
Ok you can find this stall in Bugis Junction its not hard to miss. Worse case scenario just walk the whole place. LOL. I had their green tea ice cream in a japanese wafer cone. Around 7 ringgit for this cone here. I dare y'all to try the seaweed ice cream!
ICE CREAM!Haha their mint and sticky chewy chocolate is a must try!Don't be fooled the yellow's actually vanilla. Not corn.
And lastly Van's beef lasagna. If you look closely its as if the lasagna itself is mouldy. But not to worry. Its just spinach. I wouldn't go to Swensen's for food. Real stomach filing food. But theres one thing I would go there for......
Fried butterfly shrimps. A free side order.
My chicken baked rice. It was. Awful. I tastes no cheese at all. Just cream. Pretty nauseating.
Linda's fried breaded chicken or was it fish. My memory is still constantly failing me.
Ice blended Chocolate Oreo. They were mini oreos on top but I got no nice shot of them so too bad.

Ribena Sprite. And a half cut strawberry. The strawberry looks kind of fake in this picture.
We tried Swensen's while we were at Bugis.

And my roasted chicken in their special mustard seed honey sauce. Ambrosia I tell you. The sauce was so good!
Van's angel hair pasta. Mushrooms. Yummy.

Linda's seafood baked rice. The cheese was divine. The cheese tasted so rich. The prawns were huge too.
But the glass was damn tall.
Linda's cuppa what kind of coffee I also don't know.
My usual cup of Earl Grey.


Had dinner at Blue Mountain Cafe at 313. It took a while to get seats because the whole place was just so packed.
The pistachio macaron is the best.
The yellow one is Yuzu which is a kind of japanese citrus fruit. The green one's Pistachio. The pink one is Sakura. Yep. The flower. We thought the Sakura one would taste weird. But guess what it's not! Smells sweet too. Van's nails are so nice because I painted them for her. Hmmph.

And guess what we got there??Macarons! Ok la very nonsensical to have macarons in Singapore. But the macarons were good. 1.50$ for one. So its around RM3 something. Its small. So we had to savour every bite.

Deluxe is at Wisma Atria.

Linda's Roast Pork rice. The only nice picture of the food we had at Food Republic.
Quench your thirst with Pink Dolphin. Its been ages since I last had this.


Their curry puffs are huge. I've tasted better ones though.
Try the fried squid while its still hot.
Everyone must try Old Chang Kee. It's been around since 1956. Theres an Old Chang Kee along Orchard Road. No excuses if you miss it.
First meal in Singapore at Kopitiam Square. Fried Chicken Rice. I think the chicken is too little. Chicken Little. Hahaha. Get it? Shit new year now and I'm still so lame.