Wednesday

Chef At Home.

I had chicken chop and Bie had lamb. The coleslaw's not bad. I don't like fries. But I'm loving the mushroom sauce.
Mushroom soup which comes with a piece of garlic bread. Nice but it would've been nicer if there they added cheddar or cream or something.
I finally got to try 175 Cafe. I shall applaud their creative concept. I'm glad to say that they use Dilmah for their Earl Grey. If you don't understand what I'm trying to say, nevermind. Just ignore it. Oh ya, the picture is Bie's chocolate mint. It tastes a bit like cough syrup to me. *Shudders.
NK Chicken pizza. Its a great fun eat.
I swear I did NOT touch the butter. AT ALL.
I've heard that NK Food Network at Kereta Api serves scones that will give you alot to talk about. I tried their blueberry scones and it was niceeeee. Just nice. But please get a drink to go with the scones ya? It can be a bit too dry.
I stole his broccoli. I would say this is a pleasant dish. Nothing out of the ordinary. Shoulda have ordered a second round of mussles instead! The next time to Mr Ho's I'm going back for roasted pork :p
As you can see, Bie 'bathed' his chicken in the sauce for the mussles. I swaped mains with him cause I thought the pasta he ordered looks sad. The chicken should be more filling for a growing boy's appetite ;p Gotta love the fried potatoes!



I had dessert before the mains. Haha. I couldn't wait. Though I'm not an avid fan of Haagen Dazs, it was on sale at Mr Ho's so why not? No reason to NOT have ice cream especially if it comes in the sinful flavour of CHOCOLATE :D BELGIAN chocolate might I add.
I am still crazy for Mr Ho's mussles! Simply delicious! The sauce is ambrosia. Given the chance I will drown everything I eat in the sauce.

No comments: