Thursday

Loot.

This bracelet I got for RM20. Fell in love with it the minute I laid eyes on it. I especially love the locket. I'm still figuring out how I can cram a picture of bie's face into it. I'll need a very small photo. A heart shaped one some more.


Necklace from Forever 21.
Earrings from Bugis. It looks like the ribbon logo of Anya Hindmarch :) Only RM3 for a pair :)

A necklace from Accesorize. After a 50% discount it was on sale for RM16.

Just a few of the things I got from Singapore. Albeit all the sales, I only got myself a top from Gap. After a 50% discount it was like RM50++. Not bad for something that was originally RM100++. Lingered at Orchard road almost everyday. Could only window shop at Takashimaya and Ion Orchard. I thought I was going to be broke after this whole trip but surprisingly I'm still loaded. Ok la. Not anymore. I gave my dad back all that $$$. Besides accessories I got myself bags. Like 3 bags. Two from Charles and Keith. And a Chanel Inspired bag from Bugis. Being a brand from Singapore, Charles and Keith isn't all that cheap there. 313 was paradise. 3 floors of Zara and 4 floors of Forever 21. But yet I saw nothing I like. Nil. Zero. Damn.

PS, Its super annoying to always be converting every single amount on price tags that you see on items that you might consider getting.
Theres also that moment of chagrin you experience when you pick up a decent top and see its only 29.90 and you think to yourself WOW!What a bargain! and than your inner Id starts calling you an idiot which you later realise you'd have to convert that.
*Cringe*