Tuesday

What about Us?

Its been more than 2 years. But it feels like I've loved you my whole life. I love how you can make my every single pain, every fragment of agony hurt less. I love how you'd hold me close and remind me where I truly belong when I go too far. I love how you are never afraid to tell me the truth. I love how I can just close my eyes and not worry about a single thing in this world simply because I'm with you. I love it.

We've held hands along the way. We've went through every single thing that came our way. And yet you've never given up. You've always been the same. The boy in black. That's your name :)

Bie. Stay with me for the rest of your life. I can't promise you most of everything the world offers. But I can promise you my whole heart. Wait and see. You'll realize that fate is a funny thing. Because you know what? Fate told me We'll always be :)

I love you bie. So much.
:)



No comments: