Friday

Last of Singapore.

And Bugis. The best place to get bargain buys. Seriously :)
Us :)
Kind of like my fisheye lomo effect.
I saw lots of christmas trees!
Ion Orchard. Ideal place to erm window shop. The kind of place that says to college kids Take a good look at what you can't have. Gah :x
I love the zoo. Though the elephant ride was a rip off. RM18 for a 5 minute ride??Mind you. The 4 minutes we took was for us to get on the elephant so the ride was actually only 60seconds. But those poor elephants. They shouldn't even have the rides. Anyways, I had fun there! Eventhough the whole trip made me kind of bitter because I wanted a DSLR so bad. But that's ok now because I got bought something cooler at the end of the day. Guess what?? Glow in the dark nail polish!:D I am overjoyed! I know. Why am I so lame?Hahaha I have yet to use it. Its 4.90$ The second most affordable thing other than postcards and keychains. The soft toys are adorable but are so darn expensive, around 40$ for one??That's almost near a 100 ringgit!
Yassie's worst nightmare. Our inside joke. If she were Eve, men would never have sinned. She would have ran far far away before the snake even had a chance to say "Hey".
Ok ok this is one of those I'll Remember This For The Rest Of My Life moment. I walked to the leopard den and the rest of the crowd with us was over at the other side of the den trying to spot the puma. The leopard saw me and I walked towards the looking glass and it came to me and I was standing so close just looking into its eyes for about 10 secs and than I heard "Ooohhhh got Lehpert ar!". Than the leopard walked away. Ish. I didn't even get to take a proper picture of it. Oh ya right. I forgot. No DSLR.
Bie. This is how an ostrich looks like my dear. This bird is cute in a weird sort of way but it really stinks:x
Zebras. They'll only let me take pictures of their asses cause I don't have a DSLR and I can't take good enough shots of them. You know how I knew this? Because the snakes told me. But I think zebras are pretty amiable animals. Damn. Liars. I think I know why Eve ate the apple.
Flamingoes. They weren't even pink anymore!Their feathers look....white. Maybe they've stayed under the sun for a tad bit too long. Faded*
Got to watch the Splash Safari show. Sealions are attention hoggers and manatees are cute! The show starts at 2.30 and it was around 1.45? That Linda and I decided to go for the show. Because its free ok. She was like I think we better go now. I mean what's the rush?It's not even 2 yet. But when we got there which was around 2 the place was FULL. And I just realised we're in Singapore. Of course we had to go earlier to find seats!My bad :p

The best ice lemon tea in the world! You can get it at Ah Meng's Restaurant in the zoo. Don't ask me why the restaurant is called Ah Meng. If I were the owner I'd give it a name with a kick. Like the Hungry Hippo or Tiger Bait or or....Ok nevermind I think I'm fine with Ah Meng.
Baboons emo-ing. They must be thinking " I r not likey my red butt " Excuse the comment. I am bored.
Gaint tortoises are very...erm busy in the zoo.
Pygmy hippo! I jokingly asked Linda whether the Hippo's dead and this lil boy with an aussie accent turned around, frowned and said to me. " No, it isn't dead yet. It's just sleeping. "
Crikey. Ya think I didn't know that mate?Haha but his a cute lil fella :)
White tigers. I ain't got no DSLR so don't expect National Geographic type shots of animals ya.
Its called Chunky Monkey! LOL. Banana flavoured ice cream with chocolate fudge chunks! Heaven I tell you! I know some people think banana flavoured ice cream is just plain disgusting but I happen to like it and at least I won't have complications in the loo.
*Smug*
The one good thing about the Singapore Zoo is.....BEN & JERRY'S! They have the best ice cream in the world! Better than Baskins and even better than Haagen! Ben & Jerry's is impossible to miss. Its right at the entrance :) Strategic location I must say. Because it was the first thing I saw when we reached. I think Da was annoyed with me being over excited with Ben & Jerry's, elephants and the manatees in the zoo.