Saturday

Beat Mac.

You believed it when Adam lost on AI. When Dumbledore died, you bought it. Would you believe I've never ever had a big mac in my life before??Ok. I'm being dramatic. But the least credit me for my effort for trying to make this interesting. As I was saying I've always been a Fillet O' Fish kind of person. So the daredevil ( Remember? Bear with me?) in me finally took up this conquest, broke my usual Mcd taboo that has always been the Fillet O' Fish and guess what? I did it! Victory!!! Sweet victory! Sadly victory comes in the form of gaining a few extra kilos. Gah. Ok so its still not that big of a deal right. But you've got to admit the picture's rather...nice :)
I hate crinkle cut fries or any fries in general. Except for curly fries. I don't know why. I'm just programmed that way. But these curly fries are sure awesome. Partly because I can't seem to find curly fries around alot. Heck I'm not complaining :)

No comments: