Friday

Explaination.


Ok before I blog about any recent food conquests. I'd just like to explain why I've not been updating recently. That's because of certain mandatory obligations...something I'd like to call Work. Haha. Yes. I have been busy with work. The kids are having their exams now. So its part of my integral encumbrance to ensure that they do well enough to be rewarded with the newest Ben 10 gadget by their mummies or daddums.

Honestly, on a side note, I think the whole concept of Ben 10 is just....Icky. God forbid, if I do adorn something on my wrist rest assure it will never turn me into ET's next door neighbour. Its either to tell time or merely for aesthetic purposes. I don't mind transforming into Liv Tyler or Nira Chan though.

Ok ok. I'm sidetracking. As I was saying, guess ya folks should be able to tell by now what my job is. If you can't I can only say to you how dumb can you get. Seriously. Ok I'm not here to blog about my job. I prefer to talk about more engaging matters such as food, shopping erm...and oh ya my newest baby. His a Canon EOS 450D.

I'm not here to brag about how great it is. Because truth is I hardly know how to use it. Using a DSLR isn't as easy as it looks. I'm going to take as long as I want to try it out and make the best of it because I've contemplated getting one for the longest of time. So do expect food shots to be taken by the DSLR. Unless if I state otherwise. Haha. Which just means I'm sick of trying to figure out to use it. Alot has been going on in my life but I can't blog about everything so I'll just talk food ok :)



No comments: