Monday

Extremely Thai.

Desserts give you something to look forward to at the end of a meal. You can have the mix Thai dessert which is an assortment of different desserts. RM10 for this one. Now everyone can have a bit of everything they like. The two cutesy yellow and green fruit like thing you see? I love those! Tastes like ang ku kueh to me. Order this but remember to SHARE :)
Pad Thai. A bit too dry and tasteless for my liking.
Mixed veggie. As much as I dislike most greens I gotta have a good dose of vits and fibre too ya know? You can count on the veggies they serve in Bangkok Thai to be fresh. Greens with a crunch I don't hate :)
Glorious glorious pineapple rice!

A recommended dish from Bangkok Thai I'm sure you all know the Pineapple Baked Rice. Fruits are healthy. Everyone knows that! But when you have something that comes in a fruit, you know that's even better!
Pandan chicken! Chicken's tender and so full of flavour. Complements the pineapple rice and goes real well with the pad thai too. RM 3 for a piece. I say its worth it:)

Those of who have been to Bangkok Thai ( which I assume is most of you ) should know that keropok makes a good appetizer. Who needs fancy smancy cranapes or crudites?? Keropok is as good as anything else :) Bring your own acar!

I love dining out with my parents because I get to splurge on food and their PAYING :x LOL. Joke. Anyways, I went out with my mum and my dad on Sunday night for dinner at the Bangkok Thai Seafood Restaurant. That's right, the one at Ang Cheng Ho under Lok Thian. Its been around for quiet awhile now. By that I mean years and years and years. And their business is still as good as it has always been. Hey, that's a good thing right?

No comments: