Sunday

Laksa! II


Foodies! Shall we forge on to our next best laksa stop in Kuching? Put your chopsticks together and give a round of grumble for Golden Arch's laksa stall! Look at the picture and tell me what you see...It's so hard to miss. YES! The prawns! THE SUPER SIZE PRAWNS! No kidding the prawns that top the laksa is of monster size compared to the rest of the peewny lil whatsits on the rest of the laksas you get. Brought Van to try this back when she was here. She was just as blown away as I was. The laksa broth is just nice for me. If your the kind of person who thinks a good bowl of laksa has to be tongue numbingly spicy, this would be disappointing. But that's just my opinion. The megaprawns taste sweet. And I realise theres no egg strips in the laksa. I guess the prawns compensate for that :)

No comments: