Monday

SeeFood.

Nothing beats a cup of Bubble Milk Tea a la HK style :) Side note: I don't like pearls.
Lunched at Causeway bay Hong Kong over at Crowne Square. Tried their fried japanese noodles with seafood. I was wowed when it arrived because of the size of the prawns. Giant monster prawns attract my attention :) Hahaha so this is definitely worth blogging about. I'm however frustrated with the noodles. I still don't know why its called japanese noodles. Its not soba neither is it udon. Its you normal average strand of egg flour you can find just about anywhere. Credits to the squid rings and prawns for being so fresh though. The bean sprouts are a bit too raw for my liking. Erm I'm not sure if raw is the correct word but its definitely not cooked. However, do not be deterred fellow foodies. Theres tons to try over at Causeway bay. I do love their Fried Hor Fun with beef.

No comments: