Friday

The Chicken Goes Rice.

I know you all know that I know that you guys know what chicken rice is. Hahaha that was fun!Anyways before I go astray again like I always do I shall start by saying this. Everyone goes to The Spring now. Because theres no where else to go.... ok so not here to complain about lack of shopping destinations. That should be in another post in the distant future. Like I said everyone goes to The Spring be it shopping or just lepaking or there for a movie you'd get hungry right?? Ok so you know what your going to do when you get hungry? Forget Sushi King la ok. Let's try something else. Take a few steps back and walk right into the heart of Food Bazaar. Now search for the Chicken Rice stall, its just next to Mdm Tang's (Do correct me if I'm wrong ) and than now you jump for joy. The chicken rice here is good it does a great job when it comes to filling up your belly too! Who would have thought food at a food court could ever taste good? I've certainly been proven wrong. I can only say this- YUMMY. After that movie of yours, just go and have chicken rice with your chick. Pun intended :)

2 comments:

wO.oI said...

haha, this chicken rice stall actually has a shop which is at ban hock road opposite the famous laksa shop or beside ting's noodle... haha

sarahsays said...

Seriously???Omg I have to go!!!!!I'll credit you for telling me ok :)