Wednesday

Hickory Dickory Dock.

Its 6 am I'm awake and blogging. Something is really wrong you must think? That's why I'm here to vent. I need a breather. And by that I don't mean a cigarette. More like a vacation or a day trip somewhere. Something in between. I need time for myself. I want a whole day to myself. One whole day of doing nothing. Second thought in your mind you must think I'm a pig huh? Well in terms of food I definitely am. I don't understand how someone can constantly occupy themselves with worldly matters every single day. With their work or with their studies. People have breaks, people rest. Even God knows that. And the government knows that too that's why we have holidays. You get away from what you do every single day once in awhile and just breathe. Yeah. I wish I could do that. I wish I could get away for awhile and go on an adventure. Like Paris or Venice. I would love to go to Capri. Or Arles? I am getting carried away again into another parallel universe I call Fantasy.
I have to go.
Reality's calling.

No comments: