Monday

Jesus.

Amazing grace...wretch like me...was blind...I see.
I knew my adamant heart gave up fighting the minute I heard the song. It has been so long. But now I finally remember. And just like that the tears kept falling. I can see nothing now. Even when PP came up to me, hugged me and started praying fore me. All I know is that I began crying. All those tears. I've hidden my heart away from God for more than a year now. I've tried and needless to say I've felt like giving up. I started the game of hide and seek God never wanted to play. I chose to forfeit because I felt like a fool. I was foolish enough to think that I would be alright without God. But I was lost. Never have I felt so lost. I was hiding from God all this while but He knew where I was from the very begining. God is good. God is good indeed. I know with full assurance now that He has and will always be there. That's just how great God is. And on that very night, I shouted to the Lord " Here I am! I'm here!"
Just like that, He saved me once again and filled my heart with the peace and love that I've missed feeling for so long. And I just want to say this to God...

"Dear God, I'm home."

Thank You for Your grace. Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your sacrifice.
I love you, Jesus.

Happy Blessed Easter to all :)

No comments: