Monday

Another Jambu.

The sauce looks a bit like paint doesn't it? But surprisingly cheeseballs and strawberry sauce do go hand in hand. It doesn't taste half bad. I've also realized theres pate on the menu as well. I'll be back soon for escargots and pate, I hope :)
Now I couldn't resist myself when I saw this on the menu. Cheeseballs with strawberry sauce. Isn't it odd? Deep fried breaded cheeseballs with strawberry sauce. This comes at RM10 and you'd better share this cause it gets a bit sickening if you finish this off at a go. I'm presuming its mozzarella. Stale mozzarella. The cheese wasn't rich enough. What a bummer.

Ooooh and the beef nachos............This was delish. RM20 and you can share this now cause it doesn't come in a small portion.
Strawberry milkshake.
Fruit punch.

Went to Jambu last night with the girls to have some after dinner snacks indirectly which means supper :) There was a function going on I'm not sure but we had to sit somewhere by the corner.

No comments: