Wednesday

The Salmon Teriyaki Zen Beto, RM30. I see no Teriyaki but that's the name of it on the bill. Go figure. Oh, this is completely irrevelant, but I think chawanmushi is just disgusting. There are many ways to have eggs, but just not when it's steamed in a tea cup like container with mushrooms or radishes, the likes.
My dinner at Rakutei and this was what I had- Yaki Soba for RM15. It would have tasted really good if that damn flubug would have left me alone. It's ok to share this though and theres heaps of cabbage in it. Which is good right? :)

1 comment:

teddykins said...

(: LOVE IT!

But guess what, I've NEVER ate there before! And and, did you went there with Ah Boy? (: Eh, sorry, Delvin I mean (: It's lunchtime here. HUNGRY NOW. Note to self: Never check Sarah's blog during eating hours ):