Thursday

Love and Pasta.


Woke up late as usual and the only thing I can think of are the report cards I've yet to complete. Report cards will always be a pain in the ass. I'm cracking my cranium for words I can use in the remarks and my mum calls and says its time for lunch. ( Yes, I woke up that late:p )

And I see a plate of pasta, the fork and spoon even napkins. Sometimes, I forget how amazing my mum is. Most of the time, I take her for granted. All the time, I've not realized that my life has always been blessed because of her.

I know we argue and disagree at times but I'm glad, so very glad that you've got such a big heart to put up with all the shit I do. I love you when you wake me up in the mornings for. I love you when you make such a big fuss over me whenever I'm sick. I love you when you always know that I'm not ok even if I tell you I'm fine. I love you mummy. I love you for everything. For you. You're beautiful mummy and you'll always be that way in my heart. Thank you for your love, your whole heart and the pasta :)

No comments: