Thursday

I Ate A Bag.


Guess what? My favourite- Choco banana :) Boo you if you don't like that >p
It looked so real. We took ages to admire it and we hesitated forever before cutting it. Isn't it pretty?? :)
Just when Sharon and I were about to leave, the waiter came up holding this Juicy Couture bag and when we realized it was our surprise birthday cake we were ecstatic :) I has gweat fewns :)
Fish and Chips. This is RM20. I remember this cause its the only dish that's a main that doesn't end with the number 8. Heh.


Lemongrass chicken. I thought this was way better than the fish and chips, eventhough its not mine. Bebe was kind enough to let me try :)

Salmon Steak. Poor Sky. His never came. Shame on the service at Junk.
Mango milkshake if I'm not wrong.
Unrelated food pic- Tiong's Coach Poppy wristlet.
Dinner at the Junk with the gang. Imma let them identify themselves on their own. I'm not a fan of the Junk I must say and we were suppose to go to Jambu initially, but the staff over at Jambu were all over at Rainfest. ( If you're reading this and you're not Sarawakian just go and google Rainfest if you're curious enough ) Anywho, if you're planning to go dine at Junk make sure you've got great company because that makes a ton of difference :)

No comments: