Tuesday

A Bowl Of Wisdom.


Behold the beauty of this bowl of yummy broth, succulent prawns and chicken with a handful of bean sprouts, served hot. Enough said. Hell, I won't even mind if I had to stand up and eat. ( Consider yourself very lucky if you can get yourself a table when you reach Choon Hui around 9ish to 10 )
The place serves Milo and coffee in ala old school style.
I'm not a big fan of popiahs but for this I'll make an exception :)
Despite of the incessant agony my protruding wisdom teeth have inflicted upon me for the past week, my taste buds were aching for laksa. So off to Choon Hui Cafe at Ban Hock road right next to Grand Continental Hotel for the best laksa you can find in Kuching. I don't think I need to say more. The name Choon Hui speaks for itself. I don't think the pictures are good enough to justify just how tasty the laksa is. On a side note, Choon Hui's also well known for their Roti Kiap, and Popiah. I'm definitely taking Van to Choon Hui when she gets here. Well, we'll deifinitely have to go very very very early and the car would definitely be miles away, but I dare say it's worth it.

Take a good look at this Vannie :)

No comments: