Wednesday

A Belated Chap Goh Mei

A feast fit for college students :)Haha roasted chicken was from Carrefour and so were the rest of the ingredients. Had to walk there with Georgina and Da that morning. We were at Carrefour for ages. I initially wanted to buy myself a pet goldfish. But...due to circumstances and objections and the fact that My Place has more cats than Kuching (Yes, I know. Ironic isn't it?), I didn't. It really doesn't matter how bad or simple the food is. You could be having sirlions or even maggi but as long as your dining with people you love it truly makes a difference:) Can I get an 'AY!' ??
It's one of the best meals I've ever had:)
Cheers to the memories :)
Can anyone tell me what this is?It goes superbly well with porridge tho:)
Nameless creation. But it was delish :)
Lil green rosettes:)
Our chef :) - Georgina Raneeeeeee
I remember vividly it was Chap Goh Mei, me Yas and Da were all stuck at My Place Apartment while our families were all back in Kuching having Chap Goh Mei dinner:x Home cooked food is a luxury for us. So we came up with this idea for our own Chap Goh Mei dinner :) Plus Asia Cafe is sickening. The cookbook gave us our inspiration:)


No comments: