Sunday

****!

*WARNING! MAY INCLUDE A NUMBER OF VULGARITIES. I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY REACTIONS OR UPROAR THIS POST MAY CAUSE.SO, STOP READING IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. SIMPLE AS THAT.

Woke up this morning with a clogged nose and a sore throat. Recuperating from the bad day I had yesterday. This year has been ample with bad days. Nothing but. The sole reason as to why I'm in KL now is because Taylor's is here. Taylor's is the best pre uni centre in the whole of Malaysia.I don't think I should deny myself the right of an education. You say why not choose to go directly to Australia for my Year 12 instead of doing SAM?I say why not we share your education fund?No point getting a loan my nightmare would be me getting stuck here for the rest of my life. What's that?Scholarships?Hahaha. I'm not even going to start on that. Thus, I'm here. I'll have to admit I was thrilled at the prospect of living here in KL at first.Experiencing life at a whole new prespective. The usual cliche of being stronger and more independent. And it's KL. Think Pavillion. Think Marks and Spencers. Looking back, I'm laughing at my own foolishness. I won't deny that I've grown and I've changed neither in a good nor a bad way. I'm still me but I'm different. That's the irony. Don't be fooled by the superficial life KL offers.

Kuchingnites frequent KL so very often and all they experience is the 5 star comfort of hotels at Bukit Bintang. What else?When you actually live here it's madness I tell you. To top it all up people here in KL always think that we Sarawakians are uncivilised and are still lost in the wild hunting boars and playing with monkeys. They don't know that their the real idiots. I'm thinking of giving all of you the benefit of the doubt so I'd love to do a reality tv show on my life back in Kuching and show all these fuckers my wonderful treehouse and the proper way of cracking coconuts and let you all see how awesome Kuching is. And if custom grants me the permission, I'll bring my pet orang utan to KL for show and tell in college. Oh wait....How do I get the TV crew all the way over to Kuching hor?They'd have to swim and trek through the jungles with me since Kuching is airportless :) Funs. We'll definitely take lots of pictures of pitcher plants and Rafflesias. Yippie!

Kiss my ass. What happened to Air Asia's Everyone Can Fly?Go to www.airasia.com and check for flights to Kuching. If theres no airport in Kuching why do they still offer flights there?You people are the smart ones right?Well...Not so smart now huh?Pathetic people too caught up in their Armanis and CKs. Wtf. Ok la. NOT everyone from KL is a dumbass bimbo. I've met very nice people here too. My class (Jo, Angel, Laine, Chua, Sarah, Ben etc you know who you are) and my lecturers are a great example and also Chloe and Tiong Seng. People that I know or call my friends. Their an exception. If everyone here were biatches and bastards my life would be fucking miserable. Ok ok...I won't be so judgemental and condemn all of you for being mean and evil. Some of you are can? I've had my fair share of bad luck when it comes to encountering some really rude arses here. A few sales assistant a handful of taxi drivers and two or more strangers. I don't mean all of you. That would be unreasonable. So don't go being so sensitive about it.

Just because KL is the capital of Malaysia doesn't mean y'all have the rights to go around with your asses up in the air. Honey...Your still in Malaysia. Malaysia's still a third world country. So don't flatter yourself. I'll trade KL for Singapore or even better New York ANYTIME. Oh ya. Just out of curiosity, why do people here just glare at you when you accidentally walk or bump into them even when you've apologized? It's like some sort of unknown taboo or custom. It's perplexing to me and I just don't geddit. I'll save the rest of my rantings for next time.

1 comment:

Sarah and Delvin said...

Sigh. Why still so pissed?:(