Saturday

Quality Time.

Went and had dinner at Zhia's Kitchen. Horray Chinese cuisine!Lol. Had vege fried rice. I actually pictured it with broccoli and baby corns, button mushrooms. I wasn't surprise when it's just fried rice mix with the peas, corns and carrot cubes and shredded lettuce. Lol. Typical chinese food. But I simply love :)
I love love love this - Chinese Chicken Herbal Soup.

Spent time with my mum last night. Got a pair of capris from Esprit. I know I know. In a previous post I recalled saying I hated Esprit right?But they had the only nice pair of capris. It was 199.90 tho:x I don't know why they tend to do that. Just for the sake of the illusion that it might look cheaper. Lol. The customer would be paying at the counter, contented with his or her purchase. Than when he or she gets his or her change after paying they'd be shocked to see only a 10 cent coin with their reciept. Boy, I'd like to see that happen :)

No comments: