Tuesday

Farewell.

Georgie's back in Kuching. After subjecting herself to two years of torture she's finally free from this hellhole. The day before she left we both went to Snowflake for her Last Dessert in Subang. I doubt she'll be coming back here anytime soon. Haha. Ok ok. I still don't get it why people make such a big hoo-ha about the place. It sells...well...Taiwanese desserts. The only two things I love that comes from Taiwan is Jay and taiwanese sausages. Other than that I shall remain apathetic about the rest of what comes from that country. But...But...Their tou-hua with taroballs which I had was surprisingly good :) * I went back the next day again :) I actually went there like two weeks after I was at Subang with Da and Yas. I had their soybean milk with yew char kueh than. Goodness gracious. Their yew char kueh smelt like ammonia ok. That was than la. Maybe that particular day they had a bit of a problem with the oil. I'll make an exception lo.By all means I'm definitely not having that again. I like taroballs better :) Georgie if your reading this I just want to say that I think what made Subang and living here and being away from home so much more better and easier is because I have you as my friend. I'll always cherish all the laughs and fun we've had together as housemates and fellow Kuchingnites. Remember Bing. Remember Foh Foh. Remember Andrea ( Hi Andrea!) Remember Shasha and Harry. Remember Asia Cafe and how it feels like to watch a movie in TGV and also Bubba Gump. Remember 7-11 and Uncle Seng...last but not least - Me :) Hahahaha your worst nightmare.Take care of yourself say hi to Pius for me and take good care of yourself. Will tell you soon if I can find Romeo ok:p? Love ya!
Georgina : In deep thought.
My tou-hua with taro balls. I had mine HOT. It tastes better that way. *I listened bie :)
Georgina's dessert. With grass jelly,sweet potatoes,barley and pearls.
The place itself.
I'll have to give credit to the people at Snowflake. Their way of serving : " We don't bring you your dessert, you get it yourself when the UFO tells you it's ready. " Kapish? The red contraption you see in the picture is the Beeping UFO. Lol. It actually lights up and vibrates when your order's ready. And you know what?It looks like what Stitch would have :) I love it!
Au Revoir amie :)

1 comment:

anne said...

aww. *huggs. that's very sweet of you, CHEW WEI WEI =) *widegrin*