Sunday

Holidays.

Flew home on the 23rd of May:) Was ecstatic about it. Finally the semester exams were over and I get to go home! Home sweet home! After all these years of gradual negligence I've taken Kuching for granted. I HEART Kuching:) :) :) Family, friends and Bie :) What more could I ask for?And this time I didn't have to go to shitty LCCT. Uh huh. Using MAS. Which is a relief considering all the times I've had to deal the chaos LCCT never seems to stop offering. OK lar. i don't really mind tho. As long as I get to go back lo. Air Asia also has it's pros it ain't that kns la. I'm just happy to be home:) Sighs. But now the holidays are sadly over. And I have no choice but to bid farewell to home again and return back to the hellhole which is Subang. I miss everyone. Everything. The flight back to KL was nothing but a heavy farrago of sadness. Yes. It was that deep. Reality bites. College just started today and already I was screwed by all the test papers I got back. Why oh why....Oh well. I'll just have to take it all in. It's going to be rather hazey here in Subang now. Will blog again soon. Till then.

Courtesy of MAS. They just look so photographable. Yes. Went for a french manicure at a spur of the moment the day before my flight home. Shelled out 40 ringgit for it. They weren't even using OPI.
Headed over to Spring with Bie. Ended up at Kenny Rogers. Had their quater meal. Muffins and all :)
My second all time favourite pig out snack - Hello Panda... My first love- Pocky sticks :)
A lunch trip to Mr Ho's with Bie. I wanted their chocolate fondue but they were out of strawberries :x
My sole purchase when I was back in Kuching for two weeks. I don't know when I can ever finish using this. My born lippy isn't finishing anytime soon too. I got a new long last glosswear from Clinique and I haven't started using it yet:x
Me and the birthday girl :) Ignore the zits please and thank you.


Celebrated my mum's birthday at Banquet:) :) :) I know!!! More chinese fooood!Hahaha!There was a wedding that very night as well. I nearly choked on my chinese tea when I heard the sound system play Howie Day's bad day in the midst of the wedding. Wtf. How is that song even relevant with matrimony?Dudts. I say it's an omen for the newlyweds. Lol. Ok ok. Kidding. I love weddings :)
Dim sum with family at this new place at Jalan Song. It was so packed that morning. I'm a super conventional cheena. I love all food chinese. Haha. Suck it italian and western. I'll choose chinese anytime.


Dinner at Mitsu Shabu Shabu with Bie. Steam everywhere. I recommend their fair lady noodles:) And thier fried potstickers. I'm a huge fan of those.Headed over to Sushi King again after.Lol. Have been to Spring like more than 5 times in two weeks. I know it doesn't sound like a lot but it is okayyy. Especially when everything stays the same. Roxy. MNG. Charles & Keith. Roxy. MNG. Charles & Keith. Booo to Esprit. I'll blog about my recent animosity towards Esprit...Soon. Oh ya...Had so much ice blended this and that throughout these two weeks. Like 3 ice blended green teas from Starbucks and other ambigous cups of other ice blendeds. Lol. Went to Taman Sahabat twice for the sake of fresh air which KL lacks oh so much and saw a huge group of adults doing the Jai Ho dance. Haha. They were damn sporting. I say thumbs up to them :)
Went to Momoyama with Sharon,Mel,Lav,Wooi,Cliffy and what's left of the gang. Lol. Most of everyone's away,mostly in the Home of Kangaroos and Hugh Jackman. Food was a tad bit pricey tho but I had F.U.N :) Had kimchi fried rice because it was the only food on the item I could really recognise and have tried. Haha. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to food. I went to Rakutei with bie the night before I left Kuching. Japanese again. Predictably pricey as well. I'm broke $$$$ Had soba and green tea :) Headed over to Causeway Bay after Rakutei because I was craving for onion rings. Sod it. The onion rings weren't as nice as before.I should stop being such a pig. And did I mention I'm broke??

No comments: