Sunday

Delizzious.





Delizze is the newest deli which happens to also be a restaurant in Kuching. I went today and it was crowded. You see, I like my bread white and simple. I'm not a fan of buns either. Before I continue, I could never really comprehend the meaning of love at first sight until the moment I saw the fruit tartlets on display. Its impossible for something to be that beautiful. I knew I'd be rendered sleepless if I didn't get it. I got it and I don't regret it.

I got a strawberry tart and by the time I got home it was a bit out of shape. My reconstructing efforts didn't turn out so well though. When I took this out of the box I could smell nothing but the strawberries. That can only mean something really good right? I think this is how Lotso in Toy Story 3 smells like ( I've watched it! ) and if you've watched it too you'll know what I mean. Each mouth of this is will send your taste buds into rapture. No kidding. The sharpness of the fresh strawberries and the layer of dark chocolate in the tart compromises so well it strikes a magical balance and leaves you euphoric.

I'll quit being so dramatic if everyone would give this a try. I'm going back again to try everything and then sign up to be on The Biggest Looser.

No comments: