Friday

Rewind.

I was suppose to make the most out of this year. I was. Its June now and I still have 6 more months to make it. It took me so long to realize that life isn't in sync with fantasies. I'm halfway through this journey and now all of a sudden I'm afraid and uncertain. God. Tell me how You want my tomorrow to be like. Tell me how things are going to be. I can't do what I want to do. I understand that now but what is it that You want?

Insomnia is being such a pain in the arse and she won't leave me alone. I'm on page31 of Catcher In The Rye and I'm going to let myself be carried away by the familiar waves of nostalgia. Just for awhile. After all I'm still awake. I feel like listening to Frank Sinatra now. Just fly me to the moon or somewhere else far away. Just for awhile.

No comments: