Thursday

I'm a Country girl.

A very sumptuous spread indeed no? :)
A lil veggie lovin' here and then never hurt no one. Very fresh and the taukans....ah. Delicious :)

Fried venison with ginger. The meat is just right.

Country Court's special tofu dish. Best when eaten hot. With a bowl of rice no doubt :)
RM2.90 for any glass of fresh fruit juice.

Country Court happens to always be crowded I've realized and that's for a very good reason. The food of course :) Sorry for the pictures. We were sardined into a corner and I could even hardly get up just to go to the washroom let alone bring out my camera. But hey I'd say you guys go and try the food yourself :)

2 comments:

teddykins said...

I LOVE COUNTRY COURT! I LOVE their butter squid! And yes, their braised tofu is the BEST! Sizzling beancurd is better!! Sighs, Kuching. (:

sarahsays said...

Hey I didn't get to try their butter squid! Omg squid......Gah nevermind that gives me another reason to go back. Its always so full :x When you come back we'll go have the tofu there!