Friday

Its Going To Be Monday!


My two week holiday is coming to an end and I am addressing this with a very sombre heart. So long to idling. I have done nothing but watch Audrey Hepburn movies, reading and tumblring from dawn till dusk. Productive holiday eh? I still have a gazillion things I want to do now. But I'll take my time. I'm wondering how things are going to be like next year. I know its going to be another completely different experience. I'm beginning to feel oh golly....excited :) What with grocery shopping, doing your own laundry again. But on the other hand I honestly don't know what's going to happen tomorrow let alone next year. I'll just leave it to God now. Anyways, I'm excited about Toy Story 3! I'm going to bring my lil cousin for the premier. That is if I can get tickets. His excited too. About popcorns and sodas but not the movie really :)

Anyways, to infinity and beyond! Have a great day :)

No comments: